Low Voltage Products
LECS– a Switchgear and Control Gear Manufacturing Company has been supplying reliable products for electrical distribution for more than 35 years. We started manufacturing Low-Voltage Switchgears in collaboration with Sprecher + Schuh and commercialized in the brand name of Lakshmi and distributed all over India through Bataliboii Ltd. Innovative ideas and environmental care are the driving forces behind LECS. So we have upgraded our collaboration with Rockwell Automation Inc., for the low voltage Switch gears and Control Gear year 1996.
We always need a constant up-gradation in electrical distribution requirements in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors to improve operational safety, continuity of service, greater convenience, and operating cost reduction.
As a professional manufacture, we focused on improving our scale of electrical equipment, Low Voltage Switchgears, Control Gears and its components. With the rapid growth, we have latched the indecency products with a range of up to 2650A in the brand name of “Dynagear”. Our products are Contactors, Thermal Overload Relays, MCB, MCCB, MPCB, and Variable Frequency Drives.
Low Voltage Switchgear
Low voltage switchgear (LV switchgear) refers to electrical switchgear that is rated up to 1000V, with common voltage ratings including 208V, 240V, 480V, and 600V. Used across industrial and commercial utilization, low voltage switchgear uses fuses, circuit breakers, bus bars, transformers, and other components to protect circuits, deliver electricity, and allow for safe maintenance. Low voltage switchgear is a very effective and generally used method of electrical system control and distribution, as it can handle short circuits for the long term.
DYNAGEAR Low-voltage Switchgear features
- Maximum voltage (Typically up to 1000V)
- Power frequency (Typically 50Hz and 60Hz)
- Insulation level (Typically 8 kV)
- Continuous current (Typically up to 10,000A)
- Short-circuit withstand current (Typically up to 150 kA)
- Rated Service Breaking Capacity I cs = 100% or 75% X % I cu
The most common uses for low voltage switchgear includes
- Feeder Lines
- Textile and Railways Control Panels
- MCC and PCC panels
- Variable Frequency Panels
- Solar & Wind Panels
|Air Circuit Breaker (ACB)||630A – 6300A|
|Moulded Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB)||125A – 1200A|
|Motor Protection Circuit Breaker (MPCB)||Up to 80A|
|Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)||Up to 125A|
|RCCB with Overcurrent Protection (RCBO)||Up to 125A|
|Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB)||Up to 63A|
|Disconnector switch||Up to 125A|
|Load break & CO switch||125-3150A|
|Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)||Up to 1600A|
Control Gear Products
Dynagear Power Contactors & Thermal Overload Relay
Dynagear contactors designed to achieve high operating Voltage of 690V, Insulation Voltage of 8 kV, and high durability of electrical life. The contactor is a switch that operated electrically to change or control a power circuit.
Our IEC Standard Dynagear contactors offer AC/DC control, wideband coil voltages, Low Watt Power Loss Contactor, and Inbuilt Auxiliary (side mount and front mount) Contactor. They are environmentally friendly, versatile, and flexible. These contactors can protect your other devices while delivering the performance you expect.
Overload relay is a piece of equipment that detects the current flowing condition of load installation and breaks the power immediately when an error occurs. The relays used in contactors are thermal overload type and electrical type.
Thermal Overload Relay uses the internal Bimetal element that detects heat occurrence due to the excess current, a method that uses bulge characteristic to open circuit and an Electronic Motor Protection Relay which electrifies the excess current.
Dynagear Power Contactors features:
- Fame size: 6A – 2650A (Max)
- Poles: 2P, 3P and 4P
- Suitable for controlling, protecting, and switching of motor control components.
- The contactors aim to save space, allow for flexibility, convenience, and easy to wire and install through various accessories.
|Power Contactors||Up to 800A|
|Capacitor Duty Contactor||Up to 50kVAR|
|Modular Contactors||Up to 80A|
|Definite Purpose Contactors (DP)||Up to 80A|
|Over Load Relay (OLR)||Up to 800A|
- LECS has developed and constantly upgrading the infrastructural facilities to manufacture and test components and Products rigorously for performance to meet the appropriate standards.
- We have a testing facility of the Coil burden test, stroke test, high voltage test, temperature rise, vibration test, and Mechanical endurance test.
- We constantly seek opportunities & innovative ways to provide solutions for our customers. LECS has a commitment to maintaining a high degree of excellence in the quality and reliability of its products and superior customer care.
- Dynagear provides a low power consumption contactor which requires no relay between contactor and PLC.
- Word class MCCB with breaking capacity up to 150kA and MS is seal structure for hidden electricity arc.
- Dynagear is a combination of both simple and complicated design for using a cut diamond motive to emphasis on the hardness of industrial product and guaranteed type-2 coordination between circuit breaker and contactor & relay.